This Week's Circulars
99, passed away on March 25, 2020 at the Munson Hospice House in Traverse City. A memorial will be held at some time in the future. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Munson Hospice House. The family is being cared for by Life Story Funeral Home.
son of the late Paul and Cresence Garvin formerly of Cedar passed away on his birthday March 29, 2020 at his home in Pulaski Wisconsin.
- Man dead in Garfield Township house fire
- Michigan residents ordered to stay home; limited travel permitted but not advised
- Driver sought in crash that damaged commercial vehicles
- Sheriffs: Arrests unlikely, random stops a no-go under stay-home order
- More details revealed about local COVID-19 case and public exposure sites
- Chef Myles' new gig: Fine dining at Goodwill Inn
- First COVID-19 death in Kalkaska County was man in his 80s
- Tests find new local COVID-19 cases
- UPDATE: Oryana agrees to buy Traverse City Lucky's Market
- Essential: Work goes on for many during the COVID-19 shutdown