This Week's Circulars
83, of Interlochen, died Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020. She was the wife of Fred Braden and mother of Joan Braden, Dewayne Braden and Brian Braden. Private burial will take place. A memorial service will be announced in the spring. The family chose Life Story Funeral Home.
91, of Traverse City, passed away Friday, Jan. 10, 2020 at the Traverse Manor Assisted Living Facility. Per Delphine's request, cremation has taken place and a service will be held at later date at the Sweetest Heart of Mary Church in Detroit. Please share a memory with Delphine's family by …
56, of Traverse City, passed away unexpectedly Jan. 11, 2020. A complete obituary with service information will appear in the Record-Eagle at a later date. The family is being cared for by Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- Mail truck slide closes South Garfield Road
- Forum: What's at stake for Pure Michigan
- East Bay resident wants land rezoned
- Kalkaska school board OKs paid leave for Starr in wake of reduced charges
- Crafting out a spot: Five Shores Brewing to open in Beulah
- Inphastos phone number, website no longer operational
- Traverse City Lucky's store survives round of closings
- Horizon Books to close in 2020
- Clean slate: Expungements a complex, confusing second chance
- Inphastos slows down; venture involved in layoffs, lawsuit