This Week's Circulars
91, of Traverse City, passed away Friday, Jan. 10, 2020 at the Traverse Manor Assisted Living Facility. Per Delphine's request, cremation has taken place and a service will be held at later date at the Sweetest Heart of Mary Church in Detroit. Please share a memory with Delphine's family by …
56, of Traverse City, passed away unexpectedly Jan. 11, 2020. A complete obituary with service information will appear in the Record-Eagle at a later date. The family is being cared for by Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
74, of Traverse City, died Jan. 13, 2020. The funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. The family is being cared for by Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- Mail truck slide closes South Garfield Road
- Forum: What's at stake for Pure Michigan
- Kalkaska school board OKs paid leave for Starr in wake of reduced charges
- East Bay resident wants land rezoned
- Crafting out a spot: Five Shores Brewing to open in Beulah
- Inphastos phone number, website no longer operational
- Horizon Books to close in 2020
- Inphastos slows down; venture involved in layoffs, lawsuit
- 'Brothers of Destruction' changing narrative of living with disability in 26.2 miles
- Following announcement of closure, outpouring of support for Horizon Books