This Week's Circulars
83, of Interlochen, died Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020. She was the wife of Fred Braden and mother of Joan Braden, Dewayne Braden and Brian Braden. Private burial will take place. A memorial service will be announced in the spring. The family chose Life Story Funeral Home.
91, of Traverse City, passed away Friday, Jan. 10, 2020 at the Traverse Manor Assisted Living Facility. Per Delphine's request, cremation has taken place and a service will be held at later date at the Sweetest Heart of Mary Church in Detroit. Please share a memory with Delphine's family by …
56, of Traverse City, passed away unexpectedly Jan. 11, 2020. A complete obituary with service information will appear in the Record-Eagle at a later date. The family is being cared for by Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- Mail truck slide closes South Garfield Road
- Forum: What's at stake for Pure Michigan
- Traverse City Lucky's store survives round of closings
- East Bay resident wants land rezoned
- Inphastos phone number, website no longer operational
- Crafting out a spot: Five Shores Brewing to open in Beulah
- Man accused of molesting boy heading to trial
- Clean slate: Expungements a complex, confusing second chance
- 'Brothers of Destruction' changing narrative of living with disability in 26.2 miles
- Kalkaska school board OKs paid leave for Starr in wake of reduced charges