Gaylord St. Mary baseball players Brady Hunter and Andrew Zielinski join the podcast as the Snowbirds head to the Division 4 state semifinals for fourth year in a row.
The Get Around hosts its annual spelling bee, featuring some of the most often mis-spelled athlete names in northern Michigan.
The Hall of Fame wraps up the episode with Boyne City baseball's Ethan Hills, Gaylord St. Mary baseball's Brady Hunter and Suttons Bay golf's Ethan Sommerfield.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- Man arrested after deadly Antrim County stabbing
- Superintendent's rocky relationship with teachers led to separation
- Multiple sclerosis cases on the rise nationally
- Nearly 45K expected to descend on ramped-up Electric Forest fest
- ‘My son died because of him’
- New charges against former principal
- Boom boom bust: GT board denies funding to TC, Fife Lake fireworks
- South Manitou water levels cancel ferry
- Data reveals bed bugs, raw sewage, abuse at area adult care homes
- Accuser list drops in pastor's case