TC Central grad Graceanne Tarsa named All-American
TRAVERSE CITY — Jason Moore isn’t new to the Traverse City swimming scene, but he is the new face of the Traverse City Tritons — the varsity level co-op team of Traverse City Central, Traverse City West and Traverse City St. Francis.
TRAVERSE CITY — Traverse City picked up a weekend sweep of the Kalamazoo Growlers at Pit Spitters Park and sit just one game off the lead in the Great Lakes East Division standings.
FREELAND — The Manistee Saints suffered their first loss of the season Saturday, before jumping right back in the win column in the second game of a Great Lakes Summer Baseball League doubleheader.
BATTLE CREEK — The Traverse City Pit Spitters needed a comeback to beat the Battle Creek Bombers on Thursday but fell short due to outstanding relief pitching by Battle Creek.
TRAVERSE CITY — Traverse City escaped its six-game homestand with a winning mark, winning its fourth over that stretch with a 10-5 victory over the first-place Kokomo Jackrabbits.
TRAVERSE CITY — Just as the Traverse City Pit Spitters were reeling in first-place in the Northwoods League standings, the Kokomo Jackrabbits dragged the line to deeper water.
Brett and Jake are joined by a surprise guest, with stories about our Podfather, Brendan Quealy. The guys recap the Gaylord St. Mary baseball trip to the state semifinals and discuss the frontrunners for Player of the Year in various sports as All-Region release dates loom. TC West's Wylie…
Manistee Saints hosting Father's Day doubleheader; Grand Traverse Resort to host Cherry Bomb Long Drive Championship; TC Patriot Game begins community match campaign; Local youth bowlers find success at state tournament
- The Armory gun shop to close
- Man arrested after deadly Antrim County stabbing
- Nearly 45K expected to descend on ramped-up Electric Forest fest
- Superintendent's rocky relationship with teachers led to separation
- ‘My son died because of him’
- Multiple sclerosis cases on the rise nationally
- New charges against former principal
- Boom boom bust: GT board denies funding to TC, Fife Lake fireworks
- South Manitou water levels cancel ferry
- Accuser list drops in pastor's case