This Week's Circulars
TRAVERSE CITY [mdash] L. Gary Rogers went to be with the Lord July 9, 2019 after a battle with cancer. He was born in Traverse City in November 1944 to Ivan and Audrey Rogers. At the age of 19 he joined the U.S. Army, where he was a dental assistant. He met and married the love of his life, …
85, of Traverse City, died July 14, 2019. Arrangements are pending. A complete obituary will follow in a later edition of the Record-Eagle. The family is being cared for by Reynolds Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- Ithaca QB transfers to TC Central
- Leelanau septic effort tanks again
- Benzie hires new emergency management coordinator
- Nude runner nabbed
- TC woman gets new surgical technique to repair aortic dissection
- 2019 All-Region softball team
- Police: Hotel Indigo murder-suicide 'a closed case'
- Leland, road commission to mediate road-end lawsuit
- Leelanau, Traverse City trail expansions in the works
- Interlochen acknowledges Epstein history