Record-Eagle Digital Marketing Contest
Does the digital world seem too big to navigate? Are you flustered by Facebook? We know it’s important to reach your prospective customers online and we’re here to help!
Enter today to be one of 3 lucky winners who will receive their choice of $3,000 in FREE targeted digital advertising or 3 months of FREE Facebook management, run by our experts!
To enter, click the email hyperlink below and request an appointment with our digital marketing expert. You will be given a free 30-minute consultation. Once the consultation is completed you will be entered to win one of the three grand prizes!
Let us help you go digital!
*See terms and conditions for official contest rules below*
2018 RECORD-EAGLE DIGITAL MARKETING CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all contest rules (“Official Rules”) and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest. Participation in this contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. (“CNHI”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and nonnegotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless CNHI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, attorneys, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the contest and/or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in connection with the contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature related to the use of participant’s entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This contest is open to participants who are U.S. residents 18 years of age and older, excluding residents of Rhode Island, New York and Florida. Each participant may only be entered for the grand prize drawings one (1) time. Proof of identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of CNHI and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this contest. CNHI reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice. CNHI further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion. CNHI reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. CNHI is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the contest.
4. TO ENTER. This contest will run between [12am. EST.] on [Friday, June 29th, 2018](the “Start Date”) until [5pm. EST.] on [Monday, August 13th, 2018](the “Completion Date”). The contest will include: an e-mail marketing campaign; one (1) client needs analysis per person; one (1) e-mail entry per person upon completion of analysis; and three (3) grand prize winners upon completion of the contest period. In connection with the entry, participants will be required to provide their name, postal address, gender, birth date, email address and business name. All completed entries and participant waivers must be received no later than 5pm EST on Friday, August 10th, 2018 (“Eligible Entries”). Submissions received after this date and time will not be valid. Each participant will be provided with a client needs analysis.
a. Grand Prize: Three (3) grand prize winners will be drawn at random from the eligible entries on Monday, August 13th, 2018. Grand prize winners must have completed a client needs analysis with their Sales Representative and/or the Digital Sales Manager from the Traverse City Record-Eagle. Upon completion of the client needs analysis the participant will be entered to win the grand prize packages. The Grand Prize is their choice of: one (1) Three Thousand Dollar ($3,000) digital advertising package to run over a three (3) month period or one (1) Facebook Promote social media management package to run over a three (3) month period per winner. Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the winner.
b. The total approximate retail value of all prizes in the contest is $10,047.
CNHI reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the contest. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. CNHI does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prizes, express or implied. Any gift cards awarded as prizes are not redeemable for cash except where required by law. Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced. There are no service fees or expiration dates connected with the use of the gift cards. To check card balances follow the instructions on the gift card. All costs and expenses not specified in the above prize descriptions, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. The provided approximate retail value of each of the prizes is an approximation. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of any prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, and if by reason of an error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNERS. CNHI will announce the Grand Prize winners by 5:00pm EST on Friday, August 17th, 2018. Time as set forth above by contacting the grand prize winners email from the information provided on the Eligible Entry. Each individual participant of the Grand Prize winners must accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity documentation and is received by CNHI for all team members. If a Grand Prize winner refuses to execute the Affidavit/Release, then the participant will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to the next drawn winner. The Grand Prize winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the award of a prize. Please note that CNHI will only provide the name of the winner and business to the general public.
7. SPONSOR. This contest is sponsored and promoted by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., 445 Dexter Avenue, Suite 7000, Montgomery, AL 36104.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this contest is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Michigan, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or these sweepstakes. This contest is governed and construed under the laws of the State of Michigan, excluding its conflict of laws principles.