...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING
FOR MUCH OF NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN...
* AFFECTED AREA...Part of northern lower Michigan.
* TIMING...Through early this evening.
* WIND...Southwest winds this morning turn out of the northwest
this afternoon at 8-15 mph. Gusts around 20 mph.
* HUMIDITY...As low as 20 to 35 percent.
* TEMPERATURES...Highs in the mid-70s to mid-80s.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now....or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.