From Staff Reports
Realtor Chris Diebel became part of Keller Williams Northern Michigan thought Manistee’s Dwelling Realty. Prior to becoming a Realtor in 2013, Diebel owned a construction company and worked in the hospitality industry. Diebel moved to Free Soil from the Grand Rapids area in 2007. Keller Will…
LANSING — With an estimated 43,000 ages 16-19 seeking and finding summer jobs in the state, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer proclaimed June as Youth Employment Month in Michigan.
Today’s policy agenda for business organizations looks much different than in years past. Employers, working to recruit the talent they so desperately need, have been forced to enter policy spaces that have traditionally not been under their purview.
Q: Short-term rentals are becoming a big problem in our condominium association, especially during the holidays and summer, where leases may be for a week or less. Short-term tenants rarely follow the rules if they even happen to know about them in the first place, damage to the common eleme…
Graceland Fruit appointed Joe Winowiecki as chief financial officer. Winowiecki will lead the company’s accounting, finance, reporting, treasury, financial planning and analysis, risk management and information technology functions, according to a release. Winowiecki comes to Graceland Fruit…
Dr. Diana Curran joined the staff at Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital. The board-certified physician specializes in obstetrics and gynecology with special interests in obstetrics, postpartum depression, robotic gynecologic surgery, gynecologic surgery, polycystic ovary syndrome and incont…
I’ve tried to train social media to feed me information about art, photography, travel and how to save money by doing my own plumbing work. But the system doesn’t seem to understand that I lack luxury money.
Real Estate One — Northern Michigan Region recognized two agent teams for being the ‘Top Producers’ at a virtual ceremony. Linda Schaub/Those Schaubs — Randolph sold more than $40.5 million and 114 units while The Jon Zickert Group — Beulah recorded $47.5 million and 165.25 units. The team o…
Q: I think I might have contracted COVID-19 from someone else while swimming in a pool in a condominium association. Can I go after the association for my medical bills and anything else?
LOS ANGELES — A pair of financial institutions with branches in northern Michigan received the second-highest rating on the 50/50 Women on Boards Gender Diversity Index.
High Street Insurance Partners appointed Brian Clifford as Principal & Executive Liability Segment Leader. Clifford will be responsible for the company's market solutions in this segment, which includes professional, directors and officers (D&O) liability and cyber lines of coverage.…
This Week's Circulars
- High tensions on Mackinac Bridge: Fatal crash and two gun-involved road rage incidents in one day
- BREAKING: TCAPS releases 2019 complaint letter against former superintendent
- BREAKING: Two lift trucks tip on Cass Street Bridge
- Community reacts as TCAPS releases complaint letter against former superintendent
- District Court probation officers eliminated
- TCAPS trustees vote to release complaint letter against former superintendent after 20-month legal battle
- Local man dies after being stabbed near Goodwill Inn
- Local man, "Tommy," dies after being stabbed near Goodwill Inn
- Family of crash victims healing at hospital; fundraisers set up to help with medical expenses
- Be-Deviled: TCSF robs No. 5 Richmond for shot at title