Waves crash ashore and high water levels in the West Arm of Grand Traverse Bay cause flooding on Thursday, June 13, 2019, in Traverse City.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
96, of Buckley, passed away Friday, Oct. 11, 2019. A Mass of Christian Burial will take place today at 11 a.m., with a visitation held one hour prior, at St. Mary's of Hannah Catholic Church. The family is being cared for by the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home.
- Cardon possibly out as TCAPS superintendent; special meeting called
- Outrage at TCAPS over possible superintendent exit
- Petition to oust 4 TCAPS trustees underway
- Icy forecast for Lake Michigan marinas
- 'I fought for myself': Woman shares her story of the night she was raped
- Editorial: We all should take pride in community outrage over TCAPS secrecy
- 'The Curse of Oak Island' three ways
- 'Magical': No. 4 Kingsley routs No. 1 Glen Lake 53-14
- Elected officials, state regulators grapple with proposed LPC rule changes
- Police investigate jail suicide attempt