Traverse City planning officials are set to discuss how the city should respond to changes in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act, as well as form-based code for development of the Eighth Street corridor.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
TRAVERSE CITY [mdash] Robert M. Bedrick passed away on May 26, 2020 after a brief illness. He leaves behind his wife, Jo; sons, Eric and Curt (Andrea) Bedrick; daughter, Carrie (Tom) Reardon; 7 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren; brothers, Don (Diane) Bedrick and Jim (Barb) Bedrick; sis…
TRAVERSE CITY — The fingerprints James Beckett left on Traverse City can be seen in so many places.
51, of Kalkaska, passed away May 18, 2020. A celebration of life will be held at 3668 Marsh Road, Kingsley from 1 to 3 p.m. on June 7, 2020. Arrangements have been entrusted to Kalkaska Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
- Rain leaves flooding, damage throughout Traverse City
- BREAKING: Sewage backs up into Boardman River
- Warm air, cold water create deadly situation
- TIRED OF WAITING: Some claiming unemployment getting paid, others facing frustrating wait
- MediLodge receives 7 new COVID-19 transfers
- UPDATE: No-contact order issued for beaches
- Free COVID-19 tests announced for Traverse City site; results will help track disease
- First cannabis dispensary opens in Kalkaska; both medical, recreational available
- State found safety problems before construction site collapse
- Political brouhaha erupts in Antrim County over dock installation request by Gov.'s husband