Record-Eagle photographer Jan-Michael Stump ran a course Traverse City firefighters must complete in 8 minutes. Jan finished the course but missed the goal by 9 seconds, coming in at 8:09. The course involved lifting hoses, climbing ladders and dragging a dummy through the station's garage and staircase.
This Week's Circulars
42, of Lake Leelanau, died Feb. 22, 2020 at Munson Medical Center. Cremation has taken place; private family services will be held at a later date. Arrangements are with the Martinson Funeral Home and Cremation Services of Leelanau.
- Ironman route to avoid Leelanau
- Amish buggy sideswiped in hit-and-run incident
- Potential coronavirus case monitored, no symptoms in northern Michigan resident
- TADL staff save woman from OD
- Security breach impacts Munson patients
- Four arrested in drug house bust
- Lueck to Leap into her teens
- Elk Rapids to Suttons Bay ferry concept floated in shoreline villages
- 2nd Amendment resolution on GT board agenda
- Man with knife spotted at Traverse City Central High School