Aysia Taylor injured her shoulder playing basketball last season. Manton High School carries supplemental insurance coverage for athletes, through Kalamazoo-based 1st Agency, which covers students should they be injured at school or while competing in or traveling to and from scheduled athletic events. This coverage has helped cover the cost of her surgery and recovery.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
MASON [mdash] Donald Cleatus Ingersoll was born April 20, 1940 in Fife Lake and died Sept. 6, 2019 in Mason. He is survived by his wife, Dorothy Ingersoll; one sister, Brenda Secord, of Lansing; one brother, Garey, of Kingsley; four children, Kevin, Lisa, Greg and Holi; five grandchildren; a…
83, of Traverse City, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019 at his home. A complete obituary with service information will appear in Friday's Record-Eagle. Arrangements are by Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home.
- Pot goes pro in Kalkaska
- Community split on suspended Kalkaska superintendent
- Honor Bank building offices in TC
- Brouhaha at St. Ambrose Cellars
- Ironman angst: Leelanau may file complaint over road closures
- Police: Possible rare coin found
- Benzie residents stonewall proposed gravel pit
- Ironman: Second thoughts about AG request
- Trojans run all over Cougars
- Turnovers aid St. Francis vs. Benzie