Kalkaska village council members are expected to discuss the future of village Treasurer Jennifer Standerfer at a special meeting Thursday night. She is currently on an indefinite suspension after claiming to have discovered more than $1,000 in missing village department of public safety credit card receipts, deactivating the cards and refusing the village manager’s order to reinstate them.
- The Fourth: Party at Torch; no Fest in TC
- Mystery plane owner: 'atmospheric research'
- Chick-fil-A drops Garfield Township plans
- State health officials report 55 new COVID-19 cases for area during holiday weekend
- 10,000 returned to northern Michigan amid pandemic
- TC West grad leaps at chance to work on ‘Extraction’
- Eight new COVID-19 cases up north as region heads into holiday weekend; public health alert issued
- EGLE: Sunken boat must come up from bottom of Grand Traverse Bay
- MDHHS: Up north has 73-case surge in new COVID-19 cases since before weekend
- Man pronounced dead after slipping underwater in East Bay