As featured on
This Week's Circulars
MANCELONA [mdash] After a long battle with Alzheimer's disease, Shirley Diane Jabara passed away peacefully on Feb. 15, 2020. Shirley was born on Nov. 15, 1938 in Antrim, Michigan, to Lottie and Lester Councilor. She married Yousef 'Yogi' Jabara on Nov. 1, 1958. They showed their family and …
86, of Traverse City, passed away surrounded by loving family on Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 at Munson Hospice House. Bill's full obituary and service details will appear in a future edition of the Record-Eagle. Bill and his family are in the care of the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremat…
79. A funeral Mass will be held in July for former Northport resident Charles H. "Charlie" Dietrich, who died Jan. 31, 2020 in Boynton Beach, Florida. Cremation has taken place. The scheduled date of service will be published prior to the summer service.
- Traverse City turkeys outrun wildlife officials, escape relocation for now
- Vasquez Hacienda shuttered
- Kalkaska cannabis industry sparks employment debate
- Traverse City native entertains audiences as Disney On Ice cast member
- Traverse City leaders open to allowing vacation homes
- Kalkaska expands village cannabis provisioning center permits
- Special prosecutor called to handle accusations of OMA violations at TCAPS
- $10K worth of climbing gear stolen near Brown Bridge Quiet Area
- Investigators: Road raging spurs intersection scuffle
- Homestead noise ordinance ruled 'unconstitutionally vague'