Record-Eagle staff members will be posting live updates from today's showdown at Ford Field in Detroit for the Division 6 high school state football championship. The No. 5 Glen Lake Lakers (12-1) will face the No. 1 Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central Falcons (11-1) — kickoff is set for 4:30 p.m.
This Week's Circulars
100, of Traverse City, passed away Jan. 21, 2020. A full obituary will be in a later edition of the Record-Eagle. Margaret and her family are being cared for by the Reynolds Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
PITTSBURGH [mdash] Jennifer Eileen Olsen, 33, passed away Dec. 8, 2019 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Jehni was born in Traverse City on May 13, 1986. She was a graduate of Traverse City West Senior High School and the Great Lakes Culinary Institute. Jehni had a real passion for her chosen pro…
INTERLOCHEN — James Wesley Waulkazoo, of Interlochen, died Jan. 14, 2020. He was born to Sylvia Jean Waukazoo at James Decker Hospital in Traverse City. In 1953 he was moved to the Elliot's home in Buckley with his two sisters. He attended the Buckley schools, played on the high school baske…
- Cruise ship to visit Traverse City eight times in 2022
- Traverse City Lucky's store survives round of closings
- Mail truck slide closes South Garfield Road
- Second Amendment sanctuary measure proposed for Kalkaska County
- Forum: What's at stake for Pure Michigan
- Two northern Michigan wines named best in class
- Man accused of molesting boy heading to trial
- East Bay resident wants land rezoned
- Clean slate: Expungements a complex, confusing second chance
- Following announcement of closure, outpouring of support for Horizon Books