Did you know in the mid-20th century several sets of tourist cabins were located in Traverse City? This circa-1945 image is of the Pine Lane Cabins. They were located at 14th Street and Rennie Road, today Veterans Drive. These images are provided by the Traverse Area Historical Society in collaboration with the Traverse Area District Library. Please contact the TAHS at 231-995-0313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments.
This Week's Circulars
93, of Traverse City, passed away Feb. 16, 2020. A full obituary will be appearing in a later edition of the Record-Eagle. The family is being cared for by the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
86, of Traverse City, passed away surrounded by loving family on Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 at Munson Hospice House. Bill's full obituary and service details will appear in a future edition of the Record-Eagle. Bill and his family are in the care of the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremat…
MANCELONA — After a long battle with Alzheimer's disease, Shirley Diane Jabara passed away peacefully on Feb. 15, 2020. Shirley was born on Nov. 15, 1938 in Antrim, Michigan, to Lottie and Lester Councilor. She married Yousef 'Yogi' Jabara on Nov. 1, 1958. They showed their family and friend…
- Traverse City turkeys outrun wildlife officials, escape relocation for now
- Vasquez Hacienda shuttered
- Kalkaska cannabis industry sparks employment debate
- Traverse City native entertains audiences as Disney On Ice cast member
- Traverse City leaders open to allowing vacation homes
- Kalkaska expands village cannabis provisioning center permits
- Special prosecutor called to handle accusations of OMA violations at TCAPS
- $10K worth of climbing gear stolen near Brown Bridge Quiet Area
- Investigators: Road raging spurs intersection scuffle
- Homestead noise ordinance ruled 'unconstitutionally vague'