As featured on
Continuing coverage of COVID-19 and its impact. If you have a question about the novel coron…
This Week's Circulars
99, of Traverse City, passed away Monday April 6, 2020. Memorial services will be announced at a later time. The family is being cared for by the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home.
87, of Traverse City, passed away on Saturday, April 4, 2020 at Munson Medical Center, in the loving care of her family. A full obituary will be published in the later edition of the Record-Eagle. Please share a memory with Clarine's family by visiting her tribute page at www.reynolds-jonkho…
92, of Traverse City, passed away peacefully on Friday, April 3, 2020 at the Grand Traverse Pavilions. Shirley's full obituary will appear in a later edition of the Record-Eagle. The family is in the care of the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
88, of Traverse City, passed away April 3, 2020. Funeral arrangements are pending at this time. The family is being cared for by the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home.
- MDHHS makes emergency order with possible fines up to $1,000
- First Grand Traverse County COVID-19 death reported; health officials encourage travelers to quarantine
- Northern Michigan companies answer call for PPE
- Jacob Cabinaw: A decade missing
- Michigan residents ordered to stay home; limited travel permitted but not advised
- First COVID-19 death in Emmet County makes 3 in region
- Letter: Starr
- Michigan income tax deadlines extended
- Governor announcement on schools coming Thursday
- Governor: Stay-home order extension coming, predicted disease peak weeks away