Continuing coverage of COVID-19 and its impact. If you have a question about the novel coronavirus pandemic and haven't been able to find an answer, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Death Sentence is a Traverse City Record-Eagle data reporting project examining in-custody deaths in Michigan’s local jails through the collection and analysis of 10 years of reports and investigative materials.
This Week's Circulars
TRAVERSE CITY [mdash] On Oct. 11, 2020, Connie Lee (Randall-Bush-Geiger) Wennersten made her last "road trip" to her creator at age 77 after a long battle with COPD and other related maladies. She was born in Traverse City on Dec. 10, 1942 to parents Joe Randall and Leota Hazel (Chupp-Lachni…
- Cass Road floods, property owners steamed
- Central High School shut down for 2 days after positive COVID-19 case
- National Guard halts testing events statewide after soldiers infected with COVID-19
- Flooding halts drivers; rain to continue
- Two COVID-19 deaths reported in Grand Traverse, Roscommon counties
- Kalkaska County leaders may call for Gov. Whitmer's impeachment
- Family, pet rabbits safe after house fire in Garfield Township
- Second positive COVID-19 case in 4 days at Central High School
- Wineries sue Peninsula Township
- Officials report 10K gallon sewage spill in Beulah; flushed wet wipes caused a clog