OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma lawmakers on Thursday sent a bill to the governor that would ban abortion procedures after about six weeks of pregnancy.
An Alabama man has been arrested for the 1988 murder of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl.
ATLANTA — Georgians no longer have to apply for a permit to carry a gun in public.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Keeping his vow to sign every anti-abortion bill that crosses his desk, Gov. Kevin Stitt signed a measure Tuesday that crimina…
It hit Jim Rice like, well, the way he used to hit a lot of pitchers during his Hall of Fame career with the Boston Red Sox.
INDIANAPOLIS — In November of 2021, 23-year-old Texas resident, Tanya, learned she was pregnant.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma lawmakers on Tuesday sent legislation to the governor that bans abortion by criminalizing the procedure except to sav…
OKLAHOMA CITY – Forensic experts using genetic genealogy helped Oklahoma authorities recently identify the dismembered body of a murdered youn…
OKLAHOMA CITY — After revealing Tuesday that they found a probable victim of the Tulsa Race Massacre buried in an unmarked grave, archaeologis…
This Week's Circulars
- Rare northern Michigan tornado kills 1, injures more than 40
- 2 dead; northern Michigan town cleans up from rare tornado
- The Global Chef: Wild dining is a springtime tonic
- Forever grateful: Jeff Brunner meets with the men who saved his life after nearly fatal heart attack a month ago
- Dead alewives are washing ashore, marking the turn of warm weather
- Lovina's Amish Kitchen: Mother’s Day celebrations and new clothes for Benjamin
- Historic bond issuance helps fund senior living development
- City fire hires debate heats up
- Conservator says she's targeted by AG task force
- Future uncertain for Northern Lakes Community Mental Health