Interlochen Center for the Arts students performed "Transient Landscapes" on Feb. 7. The large-scale participatory sound art project replicates the sound of a melting glacier. Audience members "disrupted" the soundscape with audio files, sandpaper and plastic sheets while wandering the perfo…
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
93, of Traverse City, passed away Feb. 16, 2020. A full obituary will be appearing in a later edition of the Record-Eagle. The family is being cared for by the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services.
86, of Traverse City, passed away surrounded by loving family on Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020 at Munson Hospice House. Bill's full obituary and service details will appear in a future edition of the Record-Eagle. Bill and his family are in the care of the Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremat…
- Vasquez Hacienda shuttered
- Kalkaska cannabis industry sparks employment debate
- Traverse City native entertains audiences as Disney On Ice cast member
- Truck slides off road, into rocks along East Bay
- Kalkaska expands village cannabis provisioning center permits
- Special prosecutor called to handle accusations of OMA violations at TCAPS
- Investigators: Road raging spurs intersection scuffle
- Homestead noise ordinance ruled 'unconstitutionally vague'
- Traverse City turkeys outrun wildlife officials, escape relocation for now
- Silver Spruce to expand into Family Video space