Click the following links to find out how to...
- View complete television listings
- Change listings to your location and specific channel lineup
- View listings for future times and dates
- View listings for a certain channel
- Print out television listings
- View episode descriptions
- Highlight certain types of programming
- Quickly search for a specific program
- Use Advanced Search to search for a specific program
- Register to personalize your settings
- Personalize your TV grid with your favorite channels
- Select and view your favorite shows
- Have more questions? Try the FAQ
How to view complete television listings
1a. Using your Internet browser, go to directly to www.record-eagle.com/tv
1b. Or, from any page on Record-Eagle.com, click the TV link in the silver navigation bar.
2. Scroll down and click "Go to Complete Listings" underneath the "Tonight In Prime Time" TV grid. A larger grid will display showing what's on right now for the Traverse City area Charter Communications cable lineup.
How to change listings to your location and specific channel lineup
1. Near the top of the grid, under the "TV Listings" title, the current channel lineup you're viewing will be listed. Next to that, click the "Change my location" link.
2. Where prompted, enter your zip code and click the Go button. The provider choices below will change to match your location.
3. Click on your specific cable or satellite provider, or if you receive broadcast channels via an antenna, click the "Local Broadcast (Antenna)" link at the bottom. If your provider is Charter and you receive premium movie channels, be sure to choose "Charter Communications - Digital."
The grid will appear with your provider and channels listed.
How to view listings for future times and dates