TRAVERSE CITY — Bay Area Transportation Authority will host three information sessions on its new service model set to launch on May 6.
The new model expands service hours and reduces wait times by linking residents in more rural areas with fixed routes to and from Traverse City.
Information sessions will take place at BATA’s Hall St. Transfer Station and at other community meetings around the Grand Traverse and Leelanau County area.
- Today from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at BATA’s Hall Street Transfer Station;
- Today at 7 p.m. at Village of Northport Board Meeting, 336 W. Nagonaba;
- April 22 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at BATA’s Hall Street Transfer Station;
- April 23 at 7p.m. at the Village of Empire Board Meeting, 10088 Front Street;
- April 24 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m at BATA’s Hall Street Transfer Station;
- April 25 at 5 p.m. at the Fife Lake Township Board Meeting, 134 Morgan Street.
For more information, please contact a BATA customer service representative at (231) 941-2324 (option 3) or firstname.lastname@example.org.