• Traverse City-based EverywhereUGo has expanded, with board locations in the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids and the Great American Ball Park (home of the Cincinnati Reds) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center of Petoskey is now the exclusive northern Michigan provider of LazerLift™, a new laser procedure for lifting and tightening the lower face; Cellulaze™, a one-time laser treatment to smooth cellulite; and miraDry, a permanent and long-lasting solution to reduce excessive sweating.
• The Honor Bank has announced the retirement of two members of their board of directors.
Dave Adams, owner of Bear Lake Ace Hardware since 1979, retired after 11 years of dedicated service. He began serving as a director in 2002.
Harold Case began serving as a director in 1976 and retired from the board in 1990. Ten years later, he was reelected to the board and eventually served as the chairman for eight years.
• Dr. Sander Kushner, DO, a family physician in Suttons Bay, recently achieved the American Academy of Family Physicians’ Degree of Fellow. His degree was conferred at the Michigan Academy of Family Physicians’ Annual Meeting in Troy.
• The Jay Zelenock Law Firm PLC has announced that Laura Van Hyfte has become an associate attorney with the firm after passing the Feb. 2013 Bar Exam.
• Michigan Retailers Association has named Katie Jensen, of Harbor Springs, as its key contact for businesses in northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula.
• Trevon Cole has been named field operations manager for the Springfield Team in Kingsley. He brings with him a bachelor’s degree in construction management from Purdue University and more than 10 years of experience.
• Jane Denay, Nurse Practitioner at Harbor Arthritis Center, will be providing care in the Traverse City area on the second Friday of the month at the Creekside Clinic in Acme. She has worked as a nurse practitioner in rheumatology for 12 years in a collaborative relationship with rheumatologist Dr. Charles Huebner.