Traverse City Record-Eagle
---- — People
- Century 21 Northland@news: has announced that Pat Garno will serve as office manager for the newly acquired Elk Rapids office. She will lead all administrative functions of the office, including coordinating listings, closings, showings, local advertising and bookkeeping.
- Dawn Hemming will be attending SagePoint Financial’s 2013 Leaders Summit March 14-17. SagePoint Financial is one of the nation’s largest independent broker-dealers. The firm’s annual Leaders Summit recognizes the top 100 advisors from across the country.
- LochenHeath Golf Club has named Kevin O’Brien as its new general manager and director of golf. O’Brien is the former general manager and COO of True North Golf Club.
- Abonmarche Consultants has selected Corey Kandow, PE, as the new office director of its Manistee Division.
- The Michigan Land Use Institute Board of Directors @news:recently welcomed its newest member, Tim Pulliam. He brings experience in the energy efficiency field as co-founder and president of Keen Technical Solutions, LLC.
MLUI also added four members to its advisory council:
Jeff Gietzen spent more than 30 years with D&W Food Centers in Grand Rapids before becoming CEO and vice chair. He now lives in Glen Arbor, where he owns and operates Northwoods Hardware and offers mentoring and coaching to local businesses.
Diane Butler is manager of community health at Munson Medical Center. She is involved with community health initiatives, including the 11-county Northern Michigan Diabetes Initiative.
Jon Sebaly is a senior partner in the law firm Sebaly, Shillito and Dyer in Dayton, Ohio, and has a second home in Leland.
Deb McKeon is senior vice president for member services at the Council of Michigan Foundations in Grand Haven. Before joining CMF in 2012, McKeon was executive director of the Northsky Nonprofit Network in Traverse City.
The Brake and Alignment Service Center of Traverse City has changed its name to Brake & Alignment Plus Auto Care Center.