- Walter Greilick, Sheriff of Leelanau County, left today for Grand Rapids, where he will be for a short time on business.
- E. Wilhelm left last night for New York City, where he will be for some time on business.
- Mrs. N.O. Leether and daughter, Miss Margaret, who have been visiting with relatives in Grand Rapids and Detroit for the past week, returned today.
- B. D. Anderson returned to his home at Leland today after a short time in the city on business.
- In the circuit court this morning the case of A.W. Bartak vs W.D.C. Germaine, as mayor to restrain the city from purchasing the J. F. Ott property, a perpetual injunction was enjoined.
- A marriage license has been issued to Louis M. Whittemore and Mrs. Sara J. Morrison , both of Traverse City.
- A very enjoyable afternoon was spent by the W. R. C. yesterday with a large attendance. The ladies presented Mina Maes with a mission rocker in appreciation of her work in the Order. It was a complete surprise to her and she was very much pleased with it and responded in a few well chosen words.
The History Center of Traverse City researches and provides this column each week.