History Center of Traverse City
Traverse City Record-Eagle
---- — • Potted Chrysanthemums — Pink, White and Yellow. See our assortment. If you cannot make a personal selection, call No. 90. We will use our best judgment and deliver a plant that will please you. Fine specimens at 50 cents.
• Frank Votruba left last night for Chicago, where he will be for a few days on business.
• A gang of men is out repairing the damage done along the right of way of the Northport and Suttons Bay branch of the G.R. & I. Railroad. None of the washouts reached to the track and it will not be necessary to suspend traffic while the repair work is going on.
• The first snow plows of the season were on the streets yesterday afternoon clearing the drifts that were almost impassable in certain places.
• The High school football team is using the roller rink for a practice field, until the Twelfth street grounds are again in condition for play.
• Notice — My bath rooms under People’s bank will be open Sunday forenoons. John Tennant, 134 E. Front Street.
• Stiff Game Ahead – Locals will meet Manistee next Saturday. With Petoskey safely disposed of, Coach Dowden is now devoting his time to preparing his men for the biggest local game which they will participate in this season, and the one which will finally tell whether or not they have a right to claim a chance for a game, later in the season, to decide the placing of interscholastic title.