Traverse City Record-Eagle

January 8, 2013

Volunteers needed to fill board seats


TRAVERSE CITY — The city needs volunteers to help fill open seats on four advisory boards, along with one seat on the Grand Traverse County Brownfield Redevelopment Authority.

City residents can apply for any of the vacancies, including the Board of Zoning Appeals, Historic District Commission, Parks and Recreation Commission, and the Brown Bridge Advisory Committee. Anyone interested should contact the city clerk's office at 922-4480 for an application.