Attorney files for reorganization
TRAVERSE CITY -- A prominent Traverse City attorney's law practice remains open after he sought bankruptcy protection amid a lengthy and potentially costly legal battle with a former client. Clarence Gomery, of Gomery Law Offices, said his April 2 baContinued ...
- Kalkaska fire destroys rentals
- Trojans capture Up North Invite
- Kalkaska County Board Chair to resign
- Kalkaska honors Dewey, Sieting
- Attorney files for reorganization
Arts & Entertainment in Brief 04/18/2014
Fairy Garden fun; environmental documentary; benefit for ISLAND; New Opera Project premiere; and more.Continued ...
- Community in Brief 04/18/2014
- Night Life 04/18/2014
- Mobile food trucks continue to expand lineup
- Foodie with Family: Bring an end to slow cooker mush
- Arts & Entertainment in Brief 04/18/2014
Hounds on verge of elimination in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS -- Traverse City's penalty killing unit wasn't its usual self Thursday, allowing three power-play goals in a 6-2 UHU national tournament loss to the Soo Firehawks. In the regular season, the Hounds' penalty killers gave up a net three goalsContinued ...
- Bob Gwizdz: Perfect day on the Manistee River
- DNR seeks solution to Vasa dispute
- Globetrotters entertain full house at Central
- Dennis Chase: Area loses one of its all-time best
- Hounds on verge of elimination in Las Vegas