Traverse City Record-Eagle


October 19, 2013

You're Needed: 10/19/2013

Traverse City residents are invited to participate in the process of government by serving on one of the city’s citizen boards and committees. Seats are available on the Election Commission, Planning Commission, Housing Commission, Traverse Area District Library and Board of Tax Review.

If you are interested in serving, call the City Clerk’s Office at 922-4480 for an “Application to Become Involved” or visit our website:

Text Only