Traverse City Record-Eagle
---- — People
• Custer Workplace Interiors has added Emily Heilig to its northern Michigan sales team. She will be based out of Custer’s new space in Traverse City and will play a vital role in supporting Custer’s commercial, health care, technology and architectural products initiatives in the area.
• Traverse City State Bank has promoted Scott Hermann to vice president, information technology. He has been with TCSB since November and brings more than 20 years of experience in information technology consulting and management to the bank.
Cindy Godmer has been added to the TCSB downtown branch as assistant branch manager. She has more than 13 years of banking experience.
• Gail Eminhizer, CMM, CGCS, HITCM-PP of Digestive Health Associates has successfully passed the PAHCOM national certification examination for Health Information Technology Certified Managers for Physician Practice. She is one of the first in the industry to achieve this certification.
• EuroStop Deli Café is celebrating its fifth anniversary. Owner Marieta Braun purchased the business in 2009 and has since relocated it from the Traverse City train depot on Woodmere to its current location downtown.
• Front Street Wealth Management is celebrating its tenth anniversary serving individuals, families and trusts.
• Brauer Productions, with Hillstrom PR in Wisconsin, recently won an Eclipse award for their video for the United Dairy Industry of Michigan. This educational presentation follows the journey of milk from a Michigan family farm to the kitchen table. Designed for children in grades 3-5, the video features farm footage, animation, and standards-based content. The 2013 Eclipse Awards honor content creators for Excellence in Craft in the disciplines of film, television, video, sound, music and writing. Judges from London, England, Toronto, Canada, New York City and Los Angeles participated.
Got news? The Record-Eagle wants to hear from your business. Please send items about openings, expansions, staff additions and promotions, recognition and awards, achievements and related business news to email@example.com, fax to 946-8632 or mail to Business, 120 W. Front, Traverse City, MI 49685. Please include high-resolution photos if you have them.