Traverse City Record-Eagle
---- — People
- Dawn Hemming and Meghan Dykstra of hemming& will be featured speakers at the 2013 Advisor Group Women’s Conference in Chicago, May 5-7. Advisor Group is one of the largest independent broker-dealer networks in the nation.
- Team Elmer’s announced the promotion of two long-time employees, Max Bott and Mike Flaugher. Bott has been promoted to West Side Divisional Manager. Flaugher is now the East Side Divisional Manager for excavation and oversees operations at the Hillman office and Alpena pit location.
- Zonta’s 2013 Outstanding Woman Leader Award was presented to Dianne Walker, active community volunteer and retired Traverse City Area Public Schools teacher, to highlight her dedication and work with significant activities in the Grand Traverse area.
- The Michigan Humanities Council has announced that Debra McKeon of Grand Traverse County has joined its board of directors. McKeon is currently the senior vice president of member services for the Council of Michigan Foundations.
- David McDonald, manager of the six Leelanau Farmers Market locations, recently completed the Michigan Farmers Market Association’s Market Manager Certification program, earning the Certified Farmers Market Manager title.
- Century 21 Northland agent Renae Hansen has earned her associate broker’s license. New agents Matt Geib and Steve Scheppe have joined the company at its main Traverse City office.
- Megan Campbell, owner of Pooch ‘n’ Purrs Professional Pet Sitting, has launched a new website and a line of homemade, all-natural dog treats, Buster’s Barkin’ Good Biscuits.
The new website, www.poochnpurrs.com, includes an online registration feature.