FROM STAFF REPORTS
Traverse City Record-Eagle
---- — People
• Charles Grinnell is the new executive director for the Elk Rapids Harbor Days festival. He will be responsible for all aspects including planning, design and production of festival events in collaboration with volunteer chairpersons.
• Financial advisor Andrew Maniaci has joined the team at TBA Credit Union. Prior to joining TBACU Maniaci spent seven years with Sigma Financial Corporation as a dedicated financial consultant to employer-sponsored retirement plans.
• Robert Parker has been elected CEO of Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge. Parker, an attorney in Smith Haughey's Traverse City office, practices in real estate, construction and business law.
• The Grain Train Natural Foods Market opened the Grain Train Neighborhood Market, a Boyne City satellite store, in December. The market carries whole and organic foods, local products including meat, poultry, honey, vegetables and fruits, as well as supplements, personal care products and cleaning supplies.
• Serving the region for nearly 25 years, Signs Now Traverse City has changed its name to Image360 – Traverse City. Image360 provides professional graphic solutions to regional businesses and organizations.
Got news? The Record-Eagle wants to hear from your business. Please send items about openings, expansions, staff additions and promotions, recognition and awards, achievements and related business news to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 946-8632 or mail to Business, 120 W. Front, Traverse City, MI 49685. Please include high-resolution photos if you have them.