Attorney bills cost TCAPS $4,600
Traverse City Area Public Schools officials spent more than $4,600 on legal bills since state officials launched an investigation of election material that district officials illegally printed and distributed.Continued ...
- Charter to end analog television signal
- 2014 millage road projects
- GT to lay off 17 workers
- Attorney bills cost TCAPS $4,600
Up to 9.3 inches of snow falls on lower Michigan
Snow has fallen across a wide swath of winter-weary southern Michigan, leaving as much as 9.3 inches on the ground and causing spin-outs and slide-off crashes as weather disrupted the morning commute and closed hundreds of schools.Continued ...
- More Michigan residents sign up for health plans
- Study: Grass carp pose dangers for Great Lakes
- Land offers ideas for alternative to health law
- Up to 9.3 inches of snow falls on lower Michigan
Letters to the Editor: 03/13/2014
An unequivocal “F”; Propane exports climb.Continued ...
- Forum: The hype surrounding the Common Core
- Another View: The West has decisions; Russia may pay a price
- Editorial: Housing Commission overdoes cuts in reaction to sequester
- Letters to the Editor: 03/13/2014
- Opinion Poll
Bacchus' buzzer-beater wins regional title for East Jordan
Noah Bacchus is turning into a March Madness hero for East Jordan. The senior guard hit a game-winning shot at the buzzer in the Class C regional championship game here Wednesday night, handing the Red Devils a 55-53 overtime win over Beaverton — the school’s first regional title since 1953.Continued ...
- Frankfort rolls to title
- State Prep Basketball Scores: 03/13/2014
- Sacred Heart beats Frankfort 49-35
- Bacchus' buzzer-beater wins regional title for East Jordan
Job seekers offered guidance
Job hunters take note: a group of students from Northwestern Michigan College wants to help you land your dream job.Continued ...
- R-E joins Kickstart campaign
- Business owners invited to learn about going green
- Crystal Mountain proprietors recognized
- Job seekers offered guidance
Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
Americans aren't buying the explanations offered by Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton about controversies that could stand between them and the White House if either runs for president in 2016.
March 13, 2014 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton