Two dead in separate Leelanau vehicle crashes
An Elmwood Township man's pickup truck rolled down his driveway and pinned him against another vehicle in Leelanau County's second vehicle-related fatality in three days, authorities said.Continued ...
- Interim superintendent likely for TCAPS
- City grants preliminary approval of rezoning
- 28 area athletes finish 118th Boston Marathon
- Two dead in separate Leelanau vehicle crashes
Trial ordered for 4 charged in mob attack
Four men accused of punching and kicking a motorist who accidentally struck a 10-year-old Detroit boy were ordered Monday to stand trial on attempted murder charges, after a judge reviewed their statements to police and witnesses testified about the chaotic mob attack.Continued ...
- Legislation allows Michigan school districts more leeway on snow days
- State moves archive to cloud
- Townships appeal tax breaks for big box retailers
- Trial ordered for 4 charged in mob attack
Editorial: Eighth Street won't work until key issues resolved
Traverse City Commissioner Tim Werner was probably right. Unfortunately. During a recent walking tour of Eighth Street from Union to Woodmere, Werner jokingly objected to characterizing the argument about whether Eighth should be reduced from four to three lanes as the “never-ending debate.”Continued ...
- Letters to the Editor: 04/22/2014
- Another View: Teachers contract should not be reopened
- Cheers: 04/21/2014
- Editorial: Eighth Street won't work until key issues resolved
- Opinion Poll
Kiel records top Boston time out of area runners
Kyle Kiel’s Boston Marathon time was over 35 minutes improved from last year’s. Gary Lake’s was infinitely better.Continued ...
- Prep Sports Roundup: TCW 11th; Scott ties for 1st
- Sports in Brief: TC Roller Derby teams split
- College Notes: Otwell wins 1,500 meters at Jesse Owens Classic
- Kiel records top Boston time out of area runners
Nonprofit's Detroit farm work moves ahead
A nonprofit’s plans to create agriculture projects in Detroit neighborhoods are moving forward.Continued ...
- Business in Brief: 04/22/2014
- Mancelona looking at options after manufacturing decline
- Water contamination continues in Mancelona
- Nonprofit's Detroit farm work moves ahead
VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
A leopard caused panic in the city of Chandrapur when it sprung from the roof of a house and charged at rescue workers.
April 22, 2014 1 Photo
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India