NMC officials visit China
Northwestern Michigan College officials are in China to visit several education groups over the course of a taxpayer-funded 11-day trip.Continued ...
- Drunken alcohol run to Wal-Mart ends in arrest
- Attorney bills cost TCAPS $4,600
- Charter to end analog television signal
- NMC officials visit China
Up to 9.3 inches of snow falls on lower Michigan
Snow has fallen across a wide swath of winter-weary southern Michigan, leaving as much as 9.3 inches on the ground and causing spin-outs and slide-off crashes as weather disrupted the morning commute and closed hundreds of schools.Continued ...
- More Michigan residents sign up for health plans
- Study: Grass carp pose dangers for Great Lakes
- Land offers ideas for alternative to health law
- Up to 9.3 inches of snow falls on lower Michigan
Letters to the Editor: 03/13/2014
An unequivocal “F”; Propane exports climb.Continued ...
- Forum: The hype surrounding the Common Core
- Another View: The West has decisions; Russia may pay a price
- Editorial: Housing Commission overdoes cuts in reaction to sequester
- Letters to the Editor: 03/13/2014
- Opinion Poll
Bacchus' buzzer-beater wins regional title for East Jordan
Noah Bacchus is turning into a March Madness hero for East Jordan. The senior guard hit a game-winning shot at the buzzer in the Class C regional championship game here Wednesday night, handing the Red Devils a 55-53 overtime win over Beaverton — the school’s first regional title since 1953.Continued ...
- Frankfort rolls to title
- State Prep Basketball Scores: 03/13/2014
- Sacred Heart beats Frankfort 49-35
- Bacchus' buzzer-beater wins regional title for East Jordan
Job seekers offered guidance
Job hunters take note: a group of students from Northwestern Michigan College wants to help you land your dream job.Continued ...
- R-E joins Kickstart campaign
- Business owners invited to learn about going green
- Crystal Mountain proprietors recognized
- Job seekers offered guidance
Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
Nestle's Lean Cuisine is being hit by concerns that the low-calorie frozen dinners it pioneered are unhealthy and too expensive, a lethal one-two punch for a product targeted at budget-conscious dieters.
March 13, 2014
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer