Shipwreck hunter reports find of ship lost in 1861
A veteran Great Lakes shipwreck hunter said he and his crew have found the wreck of a wooden steamer that sank in 1861 in Lake Huron.Continued ...
- Police, sheriffs oppose land line measure
- Naked man fights officers, sending 3 to hospital
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks
- Shipwreck hunter reports find of ship lost in 1861
Editorial: Ending must-revive mandate shows respect for living
The issue: Michigan lifts must-resuscitate mandate for nursing homes. Our view: Honoring end-of-life decisions a sign of respect.Continued ...
- Letters to the Editor: 12/10/2013
- Neal Ronquist: Fixing flaws, remembering what's important
- Cheers: 12/09/2013
- Editorial: Ending must-revive mandate shows respect for living
- Opinion Poll
Dennis Chase: Gordon sensed win by swagger
When Jeremy Langford busted a 26-yard touchdown run with 2:16 remaining Saturday night, effectively sealing the Big Ten Conference football championship for Michigan State, former Spartan Eric Gordon celebrated by sending his boss an email.Continued ...
- Kalkaska athlete raising funds for trip Down Under
- Prep Basketball Roundup: Leland beats St. Mary's
- Northwest Conference All-Conference Football Team
- Dennis Chase: Gordon sensed win by swagger
Feds sell last stake in GM
The U.S. government ended up losing $10.5 billion on the General Motors bailout, but it says the alternative would have been far worse.Continued ...
- Business in Brief: 12/10/2013
- New American Airlines CEO vows to make merger work
- Federal Farm Bill frustration boiling over
- Feds sell last stake in GM