Dispatch: Smart911 worth the price
An online service that gives Grand Traverse County 911 responders potentially vital information about callers cost taxpayers almost $19 per call in its first half-year of operation.Continued ...
- Pastor sues former church over contract
- Downtown boat ramp hits bump
- Back to school — for parents
- Dispatch: Smart911 worth the price
ArtPrize ups the ante for 2014
Michigan’s annual ArtPrize competition announced changes to its awards Thursday, doubling the value of the top prize awarded by art experts.Continued ...
- Lawmakers pass bills deleting 'retarded' from laws
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- Advocates lobby feds for Great Lakes programs
- ArtPrize ups the ante for 2014
Editorial: Beach testing grant exposes state's lack of commitment
The issue: GT Band to fund beach testing program for 2014. Our view: Grant points up state's failure to act.Continued ...
- Letters to the Editor: 03/07/2014
- Another View: 'Giant' ancient virus raises concerns
- Editorial: County board must codify what counts as per diem
- Editorial: Beach testing grant exposes state's lack of commitment
- Opinion Poll
Panthers roar in regional final
Tim Reznich is hoping Frankfort can have a reunion with Nicole Marshall. And history says the Panthers may very well do that.Continued ...
- Frankfort coach elected president of coach association
- McBain captures Class C regional title
- Sports in Brief: 03/07/2014
- Panthers roar in regional final
Passengers wrongly told TC airport was ‘closed’
Len Price and his family just wanted to get home. The Traverse City resident, 72, his wife, Linda, and son Logan were headed home from a Montana skiing vacation March 1 when weather caused long delays to their United Airlines flight.Continued ...
- Building Permits: 03/07/2014
- The Record: 03/07/2014
- Aviation agreement takes off
- Passengers wrongly told TC airport was ‘closed’
VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
The mummified body of a Michigan woman was discovered in the backseat of her car approximately six years after her death. The body was only found after the bank that foreclosed on the home ordered work on the property.
March 7, 2014
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years